In the Spirit of Archbishop James P. Lyke...
Archbishop Lyke School provides a God-centered learning environment in the Catholic tradition built on respect and peace, offering the opportunity for academic excellence and daily spiritual growth, encouraging every child to succeed as a faith-filled disciple now and in the future.
The administration, faculty, and staff of Archbishop Lyke School believe that Catholic education:
- provides a God-centered environment that encourages academic and spiritual growth;
- is rooted in a moral foundation to help students become faith-filled disciples of Christ;
- teaches respect and Christian values in a safe and peaceful environment;
- recognizes parents as the primary educators of their children;
- adheres to high standards of education and discipline;
- believes all children can learn and helps all children succeed;
- encourages every child to grow spiritually, academically, physically, morally, intellectually to his/her potential;
- offers faculty, staff, and students the opportunity to share prayer and faith in a supportive environment.
Virtual Tour of Archbishop Lyke School
Archbishop Lyke School - Year in Review 2011 - 2012